Dust and Air quality monitoring
Versatile and easily transferable dust and air quality measurement for continuous air quality monitoring.
Oizom – air quality measurements are suitable for air quality, dust or odour measurements in industry, traffic and construction sites. Applications include e.g. ports, roadsides, tunnels, airports, mines, landfills, wastewater treatment plants, power plants and industry.
- Dust: PM1, PM10, PM2,5, PM100
- Greenhouse gases: CO, CO2, SO2, NO, NO2, O3
- Noise, light, UV-radiation, temperature and humidity
- Windspeed- and direction, rainfall
Odious gases monitoring
- Volatile organic compounds (TVOC)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Sulfur compounds (SO2, H2S)
Real-time data, easy-to-use web interface, automatic reporting and alerts. Easily integrated into the customer’s own systems.
Contact: Niina Raudasoja, Antti Lindfors